Free deliveries to the entire Spanish mainland except on products such as pots or gardening items which will have delivery charges.
1. The order is usually prepared for delivery as soon as possible depending on its content and on reception of the merchandise payment.
2. All our merchandise will be duly packaged in perfect condition taking into special consideration any fragile products. Packaging and handling will be included as stipulated in the sales agreement.
3. Merchandise delivery will be guaranteed through the transport insurance.
4. Delivery terms and dates will depend on availability of each product although we will always give you a guideline (5-10 working days). In orders of more than one article, we shall always try to send the items in one delivery. Exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, but every effort is taken to ensure that the transport companies fulfil the given dates whenever possible. However, if the deadline fails this does not imply in any way the cancelation or compensation on behalf of our company.
5. Stipulations made by the client may not differ from those made by our company if they have not previously been agreed upon by both parties.
6. The delivery will be considered settled the moment the transporter has handed over the products to the client who in turn will have signed for the reception of the merchandise. Merchandise is delivered at the street level entrance at the given address. We suggest photos should be taken showing any damage found.
7. It is up to the client to verify the products on receiving the merchandise and to put forward all provisos and claims which may justifiably arise on the product reception document.
8. The client has 24 hours in which to check the integrity of all components in the order and all billed merchandise. The delivery will be taken as accepted after 24 hours and no claim will be admitted for damage or breakage in the order. We do not cover the cost of any damage of the merchandise occurred through handling or unpacking by the client. Photos should be taken before unpacking and handling the merchandise if any damage is noted in order to make a claim.
9. In the event of receiving a damaged product through transport, we should be informed within the first 24 hours and a photo sent to us in order to reclaim the incident from the transport company. Likewise the transport company should also be notified on the unloading bill of the aforesaid company.
1. According to the law in force, the purchaser has a period of 4 working days to return the product according to article 44 of the law 47/2002. In order for this to take effect, the conditions set forth on this page should be fulfilled, (the finishing touches chosen by clients, except the basic ones, cannot be returned, as they have expressly been manufactured for you).
2. In the event of demanding a refund within the deadline, this must be applied for from our company Ceramics La Barraca by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the concise reason for this. You should indicate the number of the bill or order and you will then be notified of an authorisation number.
3. On receipt of the refund authorisation, the client should send the product or products in perfect condition to the address our company Ceramics La Barraca will notify to you. The client will bear the direct cost of this not being subject to the amount paid by the client in respect of delivery charges, transport (return) if the merchandise has been palletised. The client will also be subject to any costs of packaging and handling of the product or products.
4. We will not accept returns on the following products, as established by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16th November by which the revised text is approved in the General Law in the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
A). The rendering of service, once the service has been completely accomplished, when the service has been put into effect, with previous consent by the consumer or user and with their acknowledgement that they are aware of the fact that once the contract has been entirely accomplished they forfeit their right of withdrawal as long as they fulfil the purchase conditions of the mentioned company.
B. The supply of tailor made goods according to the consumer and user or clearly personal specifications.
C. Returns will not be accepted if the product to be returned has been
used or is not in perfect condition or if not in its original packaging and it must contain all the necessary accessories in perfect protected condition, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tape stuck on the actual surface or on the item packaging. Otherwise the company Ceramics La Barraca reserves the right to refuse the return.
5. Once the return form has been duly filled in and sent, you will receive instructions be Email explaining how to send the item to our facilities. The goods should be sent without delay within a period of 2 days after advising us of your wish to exercise this right.
6. All running costs for transport will be at your own expense.
7. Once the merchandise has been received and checked to be in perfect order, the refund will be processed if appropriate. We will carry out the payment within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the moment you exercise your right of withdrawal and we have received the merchandise for checking. Once the merchandise has been recieved the time period will come into effect. Until we receive the goods we may retain the refund.
8. If on receiving the merchandise in our facilities it is found not to be in perfect condition in its packaging, the return cannot be accepted and the client will be informed to remove it immediately.
1. We make worldwide shipments. If you are interested in any of our products in our shop and wish to consult shipment costs you may use our online chat, telephone, whatsapp or Email.
2. You will usually be informed of the delivery estimate for your country straightaway. In the event of not being able to inform you immediately, you will receive the information within 24hrs.